10 am - 5 pm Town wide sales, holiday decor, visit with Summer Santa, holiday music and festive treats
The next one will be Saturday July 27, 2013
Special Events & Happenings
Christmas in July Event
Clinch River Fall Antiques Festival
On the second Saturday of each October, Market Street in Historic Downtown Clinton comes alive with over 100 antique dealers lining the street for the Clinch River Fall Antiques Festival. This 9 am - 5 pm show is one of the best one day antique shows in the area. The next scheduled Fall Antiques Festival is Saturday October 12, 2013. On the Friday before from 6 pm - 9 pm there is a kick-off party with food and entertainment in the park and the more than a dozen antique shops staying open for late night shopping. On Sunday, from 1 pm - 5 pm, the antique shops are all open for customers to continue shopping the sales in a 'less crowded' venue and to pick up those large items that they could not walk out to their cars the preceding day.
November Holiday Open House
The antique shops in the historic downtown area will start getting ready for the holiday season with special treats and great sales.
Christmas in Historic Clinton
- Friday - Dec 6, 2013 - Holiday Shopping - stores open late
- Saturday - Dec 7, 2013 - 5 pm Tree Lighting, 6 pm Holiday Parade
Clinch River Spring Antique Fair
For more info, visit the fair info page
- Friday 5/3/13 - Kick-Off Party, 6pm - 9pm, Shops open late, entertainment/food
- Saturday 5/4/13 - OUTDOOR ANTIQUE SHOW with over 100 antique vendors in addition to the 25 antique shops in town, 9am - 5pm
- Sunday 5/5/13 - Shops open, 1pm - 5pm